Apache Camel Enterprise Integration Patterns implementations
Duration: 90 min
Camel is an integration framework that aims to make your integration projects productive and easy to develop. Its main focus is on simplifying the integration of different systems which normally do not communicate easy with each other.
Camel makes no assumptions about the data being processed while offering higher-level abstractions for interacting with various systems through the same API, regardless of the protocol or data types they are using.
At the core of the framework is a routing engine allowing you to define custom routing rules, decide what message sources are accepted, what processing should be applied and what are the destinations for these messages.
Students will learn about the Apache Camel architecture, main concepts and abstractions. A number of commonly used Enterprise Integration Patterns implementations in Camel, together with their practical applications, will be presented and discussed.
Java programmers with at least 1 year of experience
• Introduction to Apache Camel general concepts and its practical applications
• The attendees will be familiar with the Apache Camel Message model
• An architectural overview will be presented, containing descriptions about the CamelContext, Routes, Domain Specific Languages, Processors, Components, etc.
• Introduce the attendees to the Message routing concepts
• Present a commonly used set of Enterprise Integration Patterns examples and their Camel implementation
Speaker: Iulian Velea, Technical Leader @ Luxoft
Iulian is a very passionate, hands-on professional, with over 10 years’ experience in Java development covering multiple technologies.
During his time in the IT&C industry Iulian has held various Java development roles. He has developed code using Java core features, CDI for Dependencies and Contexts Injection and Apache Camel for EIP related to messages routing. Furthermore he has also been involved in designing the architecture of
various modules in the project he is part of.
Iulian is always keen on staying up to date with the latest developments in the industry in order to hone his skills and make sure his trainings are current. He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Reserve your seat